You're invited to a workshop on academic success!
What you will learn:
- How to identify the roadblocks holding you back from academic success
- Where you can find support on campus and how we can help you overcome the barriers to your academic success
- How to effectively navigate academic policies and options
- How to manage your time and deal with procrastination
- What are the top two things you can do immediately to get back on track
Presented by Claire Bartleman, Program Assistant, First Year Student Initiatives, Writing & Learning Centre along with James Morrow and Leiko Shimizu, Student Advisors from the Student Advising Centre.
Lunch will be provided!
Please let us know you are coming by following the link provided by December 4, 2014