Are you an outstanding and enthusiastic undergrad student (going into second-, third-, or fourth-/upper-year in 2018/2019) who would make an excellent PEER MENTOR in the OCAD U Student Mentor Program?
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Get involved and build community!
• Make new friends!
• Be recognized as a student leader!
• Build communication savvy!
• Build self-confidence
• Strengthen interpersonal skills!
• Gain transferable skills through our training and support!
• Great experience and resume content!
• Team t-shirt, social engagement and food!
• Eligible to be nominated for annual Peer Mentor Awards!
• Invitation to annual student dinner, celebrating leadership and excellence!
• First chance at select on-campus paid opportunities that benefit from your mentor training!
Sign up to become one of our rockin' OCAD U Peer Mentors in 2018 in four easy steps:
2: Interview (group or one/one)!
3: Complete NEW online training/suppport modules!
4: Attend in-person Peer Mentor Principles in April!
Learn more about mentoring at OCAD U, dates, deadlines and commitment--and sign up today!