Book your appointment now! (Sitting fee will apply*)
March 11 to 14, 2008
March 17 to 19, 2008
HOW TO BOOK:
- From www.newparamount.com, click the GRADUATION tab >> BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT >> REGISTER AS NEW USER >> follow web instructions.
- Please register with the e-mail address that you check most frequently.
- Graduates must book appointment at least 12 hours before requested appointment time. (Appointment bookings close 12 hours before the time booked. i.e. if a grad wants to book Monday at 9 am, the last chance to book that time would be Sunday at 9 pm)
- You will be provided with the on campus location for photography
- Please book ASAP!
GREEN SCREEN TECHNOLOGY
- You will be photograhed against a green screen, which allows you to insert unique background scenes from your University when ordering your photos.
- To view a variety of backgrounds, click on 'View green screen options' on the graduation webpage. (Note that New Paramount will be creating OCAD-specific backgrounds).
*SITTING FEE VALUE:
WHAT YOU GET FOR $30!
- Graduate Composite of your graduating class
- Online proofs
- Online bookings
- Online ordering
- Green Screen and variety of unique backgrounds
- Professional Photographer
- Variety of Poses
- Digital Photographs
VARIETY OF POSES
Choose a variety of poses: traditional, casual, glamour, business, group of friends, etc.
To view examples of poses, click on 'Tips-Before you're photographed' on the graduation webpage or view the attachment.
WHAT TO WEAR
Men: neutral coloured, collared shirt
Women: white collared blouse
Neat and tidy appearance
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR GRAD PHOTOS DONE IN ADVANCE OF MARCH, CONTACT:
New Paramount Studios
837 St Clair Avenue West
Tuesday: 10am to 8:30pm
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 10am to 7pm
Saturday: 10am to 6pm
Directions if taking the subway: five street car stops west from the St Clair West subway station.