Student Union and Campus Life are looking to our students, staff, faculty and friends to make a difference!
Donate non-perishable FOOD items to OCAD U’s Annual Holiday Food Drive in support of the OCADSU Starving Artist Pantry.
NO clothing please!
If you can, please contribute and help us fill a box in support of our students in need!
The most needed items include:
- peanut butter
- canned fruit and vegetables
- dried pasta and tomato sauce
- lentils and beans
- powdered, canned or Tetra Pak milk
- canned fish and meat
- cans of soup or stew
- macaroni and cheese
Please bring your non-perishable donations to any convenient on-campus location:
- 115 McCaul Street, Level 2*
- 113 McCaul Street, Learning Zone, Level 1*
- 100 McCaul Street, Lobby (north wall)
- 51 McCaul Street, Student Centre Lobby*
- 205 Richmond St. West, Lobby*
- 230 Richmond St. West, Lobby*
(*Please note that five of the above locations will have small donation boxes, the contents of which will be collected weekly and moved to the larger, main box at 100 McCaul Street.
ARE YOU HAVING AN EVENT ON CAMPUS DURING THE FOOD DRIVE? Please consider encouraging your guests/attendees to bring non-perishable items to campus in support of this Food Drive!