Submitted by wtse on June 14, 2018 - 3:32pm
Students who began their studies in September 2017 have until August 31, 2018 to request transfer credits from previous postsecondary studies, IB, or AP courses.
Submitted by nholmes on June 14, 2018 - 9:28am
The Faculty & Curriculum Development Centre (FCDC) and the Writing & Learning Centre (WLC) are hiring work-study monitors this summer!
Submitted by adrain on June 13, 2018 - 3:34pm
The following services will be unavailable on June 22, 2018 between 8:00 and 11:00 AM:
- PaperCut - OCAD U’s print accounting system
- Printing and photocopying across campus - includes all academic and administrative printing and photocopying
If you have a requirement to print during this time, you may email email@example.com with the document(s) attached and pick up your order at Copy & Print Services (59 McCaul).
Submitted by 3173673 on June 4, 2018 - 2:39pm
Last day to submit grade appeals for 3 week courses that began the week of May 15.
Submitted by kmcouat on May 25, 2018 - 7:43am
Join Rodrigo Barreda in conversation with two of Toronto’s most influential design leaders, Luigi Ferrara and Dori Tunstall as they look at the role design and designers play in the current political and economic crisis. Event is free and everyone is welcome to attend.
Event is presented as part of STANCE: Design Against Fascism exhibition at Sur Gallery.
Co-presented by Sur Gallery and OCAD University
Submitted by lcolumbus on May 22, 2018 - 2:42pm
Onsite Gallery is hiring Student Monitors for the Summer term. Deadline for applications is June 3, 2018.
Submitted by wtse on May 18, 2018 - 10:50am
Attention new and recent grads: Are you passionate about your program and experience here at OCAD U?
Submitted by mfierro on May 10, 2018 - 9:44am
Summer Term Locker Rental starts Tuesday,May 15, 2018.
- Locker rental fee is $20.00 for the summer term (from May 15 to August 17, 2018)
- Lockers will only be available on the 1st floor of the Main Building (100 McCaul St.)
- Lockers can be purchased at 51 McCaul, 2nd floor at the Facilities Office (cash only) or students can pay at the Cashier's Office on the 7th floor of 230 Richmond St. West and bring the receipt to the Facilities Office
- Students must have a valid OCAD University student card in order to rent a locker
- Lockers are only available to currently enrolled OCAD University students
Submitted by kellis on May 9, 2018 - 3:36pm
Applications to Imagination Catalyst Incubator Program open to all 2018 Grads and 2015-17 Alumni. Deadline extended to apply is June 10!
Submitted by kfaller on May 9, 2018 - 10:38am
The Financial Aid & Award Office is pleased to announce that the 2017/18 OCAD University Fourth Year Awards & Medal Program results are now available!
A full listing of the results has been posted on the OCAD U website, under In-Study Awards and Medals.
Students selected to receive awards will receive an email through their OCAD U student email account with details on how they will receive their awards.