DEADLINE: Monday, February 11, 2019
The Centre for Emerging Artists & Designers (CEAD) is excited to announce the return of the Career Launcher Fund for students graduating in 2019.
This fund supports activities relating to your early career success as you transition out of school. Eligible activities could range from participating in GradEx 104, attending residencies and workshops, or presenting your work outside of school.
Proposed expenses must be specific and could include anything that is important to advancing your career success. Special attention will be given to proposals that take into consideration creating an exceptional presentation of your work at GradEx 104 as well as the numerous privileges and access that end once you leave school, such as facilities, community, and mentorship.
Proposed expenses must be specific and could be up to $500 (minimum requested amount - $100).
SUGGESTED ELIGIBLE EXPENSES:
- Exhibition assistance (i.e: wall preparation, lightings, easel/ plinth rental, didactic material, transportation, etc.)
- Short-term facility & equipment rental fees
- Production expenses
- Membership fees
- Submission fees
- Ticket and attendance fees
- Professional development and skill building workshop fees
- + much more !
INELIGIBLE EXPENSES INCLUDE:
- Travel costs
- Event and hospitality expenses
- Accommodation or long-term studio rental costs
- Equipment purchases
- Proposals covered by other OCADU funding programs like the Big Ideas Fund, emergency loans, SU Project Grants, etc.
- All current students graduating inSpring 2019
- Current CV or Resume
- Written proposal (max. 500 words)
- Outlining the proposed use of funds. Be specific!
- The significance of the opportunity to your practice and or/ career.
- Itemized budget proposal outlining eligible expenses
- Portfolio link or PDF
Please submit all written components in one (1) PDF to the attention of Tak Pham email@example.com
For more information, visit the Career Launcehrs website.