It’s that time of year again! Imagination Catalyst is now accepting incubator applications from 2018 grads and 2015-2017 alumni who want to start a business after graduation and/or are running businesses.
All accepted applicants will be eligible to participate in the Cassels Brock pitch competition to win $5,000 for their venture!
Imagination Catalyst offers a business incubation program that includes:
- Mentorship and coaching from professional staff, business experts and seasoned entrepreneurs
- Business development workshops and networking opportunities
- Free co-working space and continued access to OCAD U maker labs and workshops
- Exclusive funding opportunities, access to investors and investor networks
- A community of diverse entrepreneurs and startups
What are we looking for?
- Innovative business ideas
- A viable business model
- Need for the services of a design-driven incubator
Students may apply to the Imagination Catalyst incubator here: http://bit.do/ICappform. Deadline to apply is midnight June 3rd.
We encourage students/alumni to meet with a business advisor prior to applying to the incubator. They can contact Ahmed ElBedawy at firstname.lastname@example.org, or book an appointment directly via this link: https://calendly.com/aelbedawy/30min.