Nominations are now being accepted for several student positions on the OCAD University Board of Governors and the Senate.
Be a part of the two governing bodies that oversee how your OCAD University is operated. Like two chambers of a heart, the Board of Governors and Senate, have their own beats to pump the lifeblood into your University. Join in this integral leading function of your University!
Eligible candidates may submit nomination for these positions until Friday, September 11, 2015, 4:30 p.m.
Student positions available are:
Board of Governors
- One (1) Graduate Student position for a two-year term
- Two (2) Undergraduate Student positions, each for a two-year term
- One (1) Graduate Student Senator position for a one-year term.
- Three (3) Undergraduate Student Senator positions, one from each Faculty, each for a one-year term
For more information on the roles, responsibilities and nomination and election processes, please click on the appropriate link below:
Board of Governors Election Information and Nomination Forms
Senate Election Information and Nomination Forms
Students are invited to attend an Information Session with FREE PIZZA on Friday, September 11, 2015 in Room 330 (3rd Floor Boardroom), 115 McCaul Street from 12:00 noon-1:00pm.
Elections will take place electronically from September 21 to 25, 2015.
Still have questions?
- Questions about the Board of Governors elections should be directed to Valerie De Souza, Manager, University Governance at 416-977-6000 Ext. 2853.
- Questions about the Senate elections should be directed to Natalie Nanton, Coordinator, Academic Governance and Quality Assurance at 416-977-6000 Ext. 2856.