Fast + furious, bold + curious! An open, non-curated digital image sharing event where anything goes. Celebrate and empower our diverse sexual orientations, gender identities and gender expressions.
Some ideas of images you can share:
- Your art, design or digital media projects
- An image or series of images you made specifically for this event
- What inspires you
- Your best outfits, shoes and your cute pets!
No matter what you decide to show, you can show with us! Presentation slots assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
How it works:
Sign-up starts at 6 p.m.
Event starts at 6:30 p.m.
Bring a maximum of 10 digital images on a USB key to the event (specs below) and sign-up to show your work. You can choose to speak while sharing your images or sit back and relax. Everyone gets 3 minutes for their images to be on the big screen.
If you don’t want to show your images, no problem – join us, grab a refreshment and see what is shared – you can sit with us!
Alongside our featured artist, Cheryl Pope, there will be SPECIAL GUESTS sharing images you won’t want to miss…
ADVANCE SIGN-UP AVAILABLE
We’re currently accepting a limited number of advanced sign-ups. Email Linda Columbus at email@example.com with:
- Your name
- Your max. 10 images (file specs below)
The Nitty Gritty
- All images must be saved as JPEGs
- Maximum 1 MB per image – if your images are over 8 MB, send in two emails or via an image hosting site such as Dropbox; otherwise your email will bounce
- Maximum of 10 images
- Files must be numbered in the order in which you’d like them shared
Event is FREE, all are welcome
The space is wheelchair accessible through use of elevators from the ground floor
Fully accessible with gender-neutral washrooms
Presented as part of OCAD U's Major Cultural Partnership with Pride Toronto
Cheryl Pope, I WANT TO BE PROUD, 2016
Text by: Debora Puricelli
Nylon and tackle twill
3 x 5 ft
Image courtesy of the artist and Monique Meloche Gallery, Chicago.