Artists, Designers, Curators & Creative Thinkers Wanted!
What does mental health mean to you? What does a thriving community look like? How do you or your loved ones overcome challenges? How is mental wellness supported in the OCADU community?
Date of Exhibition: January 27 – 31, 2014
Show Location: Open Gallery, Inclusive Design Institute, 49 McCaul Street
To apply to be a part of the Curatorial team or submit work for this show, please contact:
Andrea Yip (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Curatorial Application Due: November 25th, 2013 11:00 pm EST
• Curatorial C.V.
• 1 page statement describing your interests and previous experience.
Work may be submitted between December 1st, 2013 - January 8th, 2014
• Maximum 2 submissions per person
• Maximum 5 images per submission
• Artist statements are optional and encouraged
• Though we expect most people will submit using their full name, some may only feel comfortable submitting anonymously. If need be feel free to submit in the way that is most comfortable for you.
All materials submitted may be used in documentation and information gathering