NEW GRADUATE STUDENT ORIENTATION 2018
Office of Graduate Studies
TIME: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2018
*A more detailed schedule will be provided during the REGISTRATION AND REFRESHMENTS component of the day.
10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. | 100 McCaul St., Great Hall
• Find out what services the university has to offer. Move from table to table and meet the friendly faces that are OCAD U student services.
10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. | 100 McCaul St., 6th Floor, Open Studio
REGISTRATION & REFRESHMENTS
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | 100 McCaul St., 6th Floor, Open Studio
GRADUATE STUDENTS WELCOME TO OCAD U
• Official welcome from the University President and Dean of Graduate Studies and important information from the Graduate Studies Office.
12:30 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. | 205 Richmond St. W., Various Rooms
PROGRAM INTRODUCTIONS, ADVISING LUNCHES
12:30 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. | Graduate Studies Office, Room 501, 205 Richmond St. W.
• Graduate Studies Staff will be on hand to answer your questions and assist you with any last minute registration needs.
2:15 p.m. – 5:45 p.m. | 205 Richmond St. W., Various Rooms
WORKSHOPS & PRESENTATIONS
• Skills-based workshops and presentations are offered to help orient you to various aspects of being a graduate student at OCAD University.
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. | WeWork, 240 Richmond St. W.
• Celebrate the beginning of the year over light refreshments with returning students, faculty and staff.