Nominations are now being accepted for several student positions on the OCAD University Board of Governors and the Senate.
Be a part of the two governing bodies that oversee how your OCAD University is operated. Like two chambers of a heart, the Board of Governors and Senate, have their own beats to pump the lifeblood into your University. Join in this integral leading function of your University!
Eligible candidates may submit nomination for these positions until 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, September 14, 2016.
Student positions available are:
Board of Governors
- Two (2) Undergraduate Student positions, each for a two-year term.
- One (1) Graduate Student Senator position for a one-year term.
- Three (3) Undergraduate Student Senator positions, one from each Faculty, each for a one-year term.
For more information on the roles, responsibilities and nomination and election processes, please click on the appropriate link below:
Board of Governors Election Information and Nomination Forms
Senate Election Information and Nomination Forms
Students are invited to attend an Information Session with FREE PIZZA on Monday, September 12, 2016 in Room 1115 (11th Floor Boardroom), 230 Richmond Street West from 12:00 noon-2:00pm. (Drop in anytime during these two hours)
Elections will take place electronically from September 21 to 26, 2016.
Still have questions?
- Questions about the Board of Governors elections should be directed to Valerie De Souza, Manager, University Governance at 416-977-6000 Ext. 2853.
- Questions about the Senate elections should be directed to Natalie Nanton, Coordinator, Academic Governance and Quality Assurance at 416-977-6000 Ext. 2856.