Join Senior Manager, Michelle Lovegrove Thomson, to learn about the comprehensive archival holdings and reference resources available at the TIFF Film Reference Library, located on the 4th floor of the TIFF Bell Lightbox and accessible to the public, for free, year round.
The library collection includes extensive holdings of now out-of-print cinema journals such as Cinema Canada, as well as over 85 Special Collections containing production and design materials from major Canadian filmmakers such as Patricia Rozema, David Cronenberg, Atom Egoyan, Bruce MacDonald, and Guy Maddin.
For more info about the library and collections visit: tiff.net/library
Research Wednesdays is a speaker series presented by the OCAD U Library. It's a forum for anyone (undergrad or graduate students, staff, or faculty) to present in a supportive environment. Take a break over lunch to learn about new opportunities for Toronto creative researchers!
Interested in presenting at Research Wednesdays? We are currently programming our 2019 winter schedule (January - April). Send an email to Daniel Payne (email@example.com) and include:
- brief 250 word description of your talk
- indication of which Wednesdays would be available for you
- list of technological needs
- ideal set up of the presentation seating arrangement
- description of any participatory activites that may be used (NOTE: any focus groups or survey-type activities may need Research Ethics Board approval, so be prepared to include this in your proposal)