Recent Publications (See Google Scholar for further research):
Selected Invited Talks
- Morris, A., Will our Future be A+: Avatars, Agents, and Adaptive A.I. Assistants. CRAM Toronto (April, 2019)
Selected Broadcast Interviews
- CBC Spark Interview, What living in a hyper-connected city means for human beings, CBC Spark, CBC Radio (Nora Young, April, 2019)
Selected Journal Articles
- Morris A, Ross W, Ulieru M, Lafond D, et al. (2014). Architectural Design Considerations for Context-Aware Support in RECON Intelligence Analysis. International Journal on Advances in Intelligent Systems. 7(3): 637-651.
- Morris A, Ulieru M. (2012). FRIENDs: Brain-monitoring agents for adaptive socio-technical systems. Multiagent and Grid Systems. 8(4): 329--347.
Selected Book Chapters
- Morris A, Ross W, Ulieru M. (2016). A Multi-Agent Context-Management System for RECON Intelligence Analysis. Rogova G, Scott P. Fusion Methodologies in Crisis Management. : 121-133.
- Morris A, Ross W, Hosseini H, Ulieru M. (2014). Modelling Culture with Complex, Multi-dimensional, Multiagent Systems. Dignum V, Dignum F. Perspectives on Culture and Agent-based Simulations - Integrating Cultures. : 13-30.
- Lessio N*, Morris A. (2018). Exploring Designs, Platforms, and Interfaces for the Present and Future Internet of Things. 29. OCAD University. (Technical Report)
- Morris A, Ross W, Ulieru M. (2012). Modelling public security operations: evaluation of the holistic security ecosystem (HSE) proof-of-concept. 47. Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC) Centre for Security Science.
- Morris A, Ross W, Ulieru M. (2012). Modelling Public Security Operations: Analysis of the Effect of Key Social, Cognitive, and Informational Factors with Security System Relationship Configurations for Goal Achievement. 75. Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC) Centre for Security Science.
Selected Conference Publications
- Shao, Y.*, Lessio, N.*, & Morris, A. (2019). IoT Avatars: Mixed Reality Hybrid Objects for CoRe Ambient Intelligent Environments. Procedia Computer Science, 155, 433-440.
- Dahya, R., & Morris, A. (2019, May). Toward a Conceptual Framework for Understanding AI Action and Legal Reaction. In Canadian Conference on Artificial Intelligence (pp. 453-459). Springer, Cham.
- Al Rabbaa, J.*, Morris, A., & Somanath, S. (2019, July). MRsive: An Augmented Reality Tool for Enhancing Wayfinding and Engagement with Art in Museums. In International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (pp. 535-542). Springer, Cham.
- Lessio N*, Morris A. (2018). Deriving Privacy and Security Considerations for CORE: an Indoor IoT Adaptive Context Environment. Proceedings of ACM 2nd International Workshop on Multimedia Privacy and Security (MPS2018). 25th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, Toronto, Canada .
- Lafond, Daniel and Proulx, Rene and Morris, Alexis and Ross, William and Bergeron-Guyard, Alexandre and Ulieru, Mihaela. (2014). HCI dilemmas for context-aware support in intelligence analysis. The Sixth
- International Conference on Adaptive and Self-adaptive Systems and Applications (Adaptive 2014), Italy (68--72)
- Ross W, Morris A, Ulieru M, Bergeron-Guyard A. (2013). RECON: An adaptive human-machine system for supporting intelligence analysis. Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC), 2013 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC), Manchester, United Kingdom (782--787)
- Morris A, Ulieru M. (2012). FRIEND: a brain-monitoring agent for adaptive and assistive systems.Annual Review of Cybertherapy and Telemedicine. Annual Review of Cybertherapy and Telemedicine, Brussels, (314-318)
- Ross W, Morris A, Ulieru M. (2012). NEXUS: a synergistic human-service ecosystems approach. Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems Workshops (SASOW), 2012 IEEE Sixth International Conference on, Lyon, France (175--180)