What We Do
In the context of our exploration of resilience we are interested in particular in the following investigation areas:
- Practical design principles for resilience: how can we design resilient systems and solutions ?
- Prerequisites for significant organizational change: what are the conditions necessary to enable successful big organizational change?
- Application of serious play in organizational behavior change: how can simulation games be used to influence organizational behavior, particularly in the public sector?
- Mental models & strategic decision processes of leaders: How do leaders, in particular SME leaders make decisions? What are their mental models when deciding?
- Visualization of complex information for decision support: How can we help organizations with complex data visualize it for the purpose of better informed decision making?
- Sustainable business models: How can be assess the maturity of an organization and select the appropriate modeling tools for sustainability?
Do you have a question, an idea, or perhaps a project you would like us to take a look at? call or email us:
- Email: nharfoush (at) faculty (dot) ocadu (dot) ca
- Phone: +1.416.977.6000 Ext. 437